Internet Settings T Mobile (USA)
T mobile is one of the most important operators worldwide. It was created in German territory. The largest number of subscribers is in the United States and much of Europe. Telephones of any telephony tend to have some problem to connect to a mobile network.
When the configuration of the Access Point Name is misconfigured, you may not be able to navigate with your data plan. This you can solve for yourself without having to go to a technician, or call an operator.
If you are an Android user:
Settings>More>Mobile networks>Access Point Names>Menu>
If you use Iphone, Ipad:
Main Screen > Setup > General > Network > Mobile Data
What is the APN of T Mobile (USA)
These are the parameters that T Mobile provides to users.
- Name: T-MOBILE
- APN: epc.tmobile.com – For LTE users: fast.tmobile.com
- Proxy: <Leave in Blank>
- Port: <Leave in Blank>
- Username: <Leave in Blank>
- Password: <Leave in Blank>
- Server: <Leave in Blank>
- MMSC: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc
- MMS proxy: <Leave in Blank>
- MMS port: <Leave in Blank>
- MCC: 310
- MNC: 260
- Authentication type: <Leave in Blank>
- APN type: default,supl,mms
Save the parameters. Turn off or restart the phone to work.